At Sentry Medical keeping your senior resident active and engaged is our goal. One-on-one or group programming is implemented, depending on what works best for your senior community. By working together, your residents can achieve greater independence.
Our In-Motion Health and Wellness Programs covers a range of therapy services which include:
Personalized goal-based physical therapy programs that seek to achieve the following:
- Endurance and strengthening exercises
- Balance training
- Fall prevention
- Mobility exercises
- Arthritic pain management
In order to help seniors, regain their functionality after illness or injury, we provide occupational therapy programs. Our occupational therapy will help with:
- Continence management
- Pain management
- Medication management
- Energy conservation
- Cognitive enhancement
- And more
We offer speech therapy to seniors in order to help them communicate with their loved ones more effectively. Our speech therapy programs will cover:
- Speech disorders
- Language difficulties
- Cognitive issues that affect communication
- Swallowing problems
- And more
Maximizing Independence, Boosting Strength & Elevating Quality of Life
The Sentry In-Motion team values a multidimensional approach to wellness which includes:
HELPING YOUR RESIDENTS:
- Improving and restoring mobility, balance, and range of motion
- Regaining strength and stability
- Adapting to changes in function and learn new ways to practice self-care skills
Wellness is not only a matter of physical health. Overall wellness means maintaining a healthy balance of physical, emotional, spiritual, social, program to promote and inspire total wellness in each resident.
- Our engaging wellness programs are built around resident preferences creating a wellness culture within your community.
- Residents can return to optimal health along with improved quality of life with in-house therapy and post-rehab fitness.
- We focus on individual diagnosis, with a strong emphasis on Cognitive Health and Fall Prevention Plans.
- When residents move in, our team will work with you to design a personalized program bases on specific needs and goals.
Research shows that whole person wellness is the key to improving quality of life and achieving successful aging
Fully Integrated Healthcare for Senior Living Residents
- Primary Care
- Specialty Care
- Behavioral Health Care
- Rehabilitative Therapies
- Health & Wellness
When we become the main resource for all your resident’s health care needs, we develop a deeper understanding of your unique care model, and the health care challenges of your residents. Partner with Sentry today!